Downtown Portland, Oregon

Oregon Residential Property Insurance

I offer a variety of Oregon Residential Property Insurance coverage solutions. See below for examples of coverage’s I’m able to provide.

Homeowners: According to CoreLogic, a company based in Irvine, Calif., that provides data to most major home insurers about 60 percent of all U.S. homes are underinsured by an average of 20 percent. I have access to a broad scope of creative solutions for your Oregon home.

Condominium: Condominium associations carry insurance policies based on the requirements set forth in their bylaws and CC&Rs. Typically these master policies only cover items that are part of the building, including the common areas, parking lots, and swimming pool.

As a condo owner you need to ensure that your personal possessions in the condo are protected and that you have appropriate personal liability coverage in place in case visitors get injured or you accidentally damage other property which might include your neighbors. I have access to a broad scope of creative insurance solutions for your Oregon condominium.

Renters: Whether your renting a home, condo or apartment the landlord’s insurance policy in only going to cover the actual house, apartment or condo. This leaves your personal property and personal liability exposed to insurance risks. I have access to a broad range of insurance options for tenant occupied apartments, condominiums, and homes in Oregon.

Landlord: The property you own is an investment and a source of income. From fires to visitor injuries, as a property owner you can be held liable for costly repairs or medical bills. Having the right insurance policy in place will help protect against the financial strain brought on by unanticipated loss or liability. I have access to Landlord insurance coverage options that will cover your rental home or rental condominium.

Earthquake: Many people assume their homeowners insurance will cover the cost of damages caused by an earthquake. What most homeowners don’t realize is that earthquake is an excluded peril. A specially-designed insurance program that includes protection due to a loss from earthquake whether as an endorsement to your home insurance policy or as a stand-alone earthquake policy will ensure that you’ll be protected from the financial fallout of an earthquake. I have access to earthquake insurance coverage options that will cover your home, condominium, rental home or rental condominium.

Landslide: The peril of Landslide is excluded as a cause of loss from a homeowners insurance policy. Landslide Insurance is unique, it’s important that you work with someone who understands how to obtain this insurance to properly supplement your existing home insurance coverage. I can secure a customized landslide insurance policy for the unique needs of your home.

Flood: 20 percent of all flood-related insurance claims are on properties outside of designated risk zones. I can tailor a flood insurance policy for the unique needs of your home.

Reach out to me if you’re considering Residential Property Insurance. I will discuss coverage’s with you, how each coverage works and assess how it fits into your risk management needs. I will provide you with comparative Oregon Residential Insurance quotes from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

As an insurance broker I help individuals and families throughout Oregon and the Pacific Northwest manage risk.