OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com reserves the right to change this Agreement and to make changes to any of the product offerings described in the Site at any time without notice or liability. Any such revisions are prospectively binding on you and therefore you should periodically visit this page when you use the Site to review the then current Agreement that binds you.
Intellectual Property Notifications
- Unless otherwise noted, all information, articles, data, images, screens, text, web pages, or other materials (collectively “Content”) appearing on the Site are the exclusive property of OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com.
- All information, products, services and software contained on or used in the Site (“Content”) is Copyright 2014 by OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com. All rights reserved. Please assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted to, or used with permission by, OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com unless otherwise noted.
- The trademarks, & logo, (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com.
- Images of people, objects, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com.
- OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Site, including without limitation all HTML code. Copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions protect this software. The law expressly prohibits any modification, redistribution, or reproduction of the software, and such actions could result in severe civil and criminal penalties. OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com will seek and support prosecuting violators to the maximum extent possible.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes. Nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise.
Your Representations and Warranties
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Site in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Your Indemnity Obligation
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com and its businesses from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits and actions, including any related liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, deficiencies, penalties, taxes, levies, fines, judgments, settlements, expenses (including legal and accountants’ fees and disbursements) and costs (collectively, “Claims”), based on, arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site, including without limitation any Claims alleging facts that if true would constitute your breach of this Agreement.
Limitations on Your Use
OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com provides the Site solely to permit you to determine the availability of services offered on the Site and to make legitimate requests to transact business with OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com, and for no other purposes. You agree that you will use the Site’s services only to make legitimate requests and are authorized to act legally and under the terms of this Agreement.
You agree that you will not Misuse the Site. “Misuse” includes, but is not limited to, using the Site to do any of the following:
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any information or material that degrades, embarrasses, harasses, humiliates, intimidates, or threatens any individual or group of individuals on the basis of their age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, union or nonunion affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
- Abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate others’ legal rights, including but not limited to rights of privacy and publicity.
- Download or upload files that may damage the operation of another’s computer, such as computer viruses, corrupt files, or similar software.
- Download or upload files that contain materials, including but not limited to software that violate the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others unless you own, control, or have been authorized to exercise such rights.
- Misrepresent or omit the origin or source of any file you download or upload.
- Download or upload files that do not contain the posted proprietary language, author attributions, and/or copyright, patent, or trademark notices.
- Distribute, disseminate, post, or publish any indecent, infringing, obscene, or unlawful information or material.
- Engage in any commercial purpose including but not limited to:
- Advertising or offering to sell any goods or services.
- Conducting contests or surveys.
- Distributing chain letters, or advertising with respect to any Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme.
- Advertising or offering to sell any business opportunities, direct sales opportunities, employment, independent contractor positions, multi-level marketing opportunities, or securities.
- Post, send, or otherwise disclose confidential information, trade secrets, or other confidential and/or protected proprietary data of any entity or person, including but not limited to OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com.
- Download or upload files that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site.
- Upload, download, or otherwise export or re-export software from the Site: (1) to a national or resident of or into any country the U.S. has embargoed, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list, or (3) to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders.
- Copy or create derivative works from, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, transfer, or transmit any information, products, services, or software obtained by, from, or through the Site.
- Monitor or copy any Content by using any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, without first obtaining OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com prior written consent.
- Take any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our site infrastructure.
- Engage in any other conduct that is, or that OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com deems to be, in conflict with this Agreement.
OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com forbids such Misuses, and access of the Site for any such Misuses or other similar purposes is an unauthorized use of the Site.
No Warranty by OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com
The Content may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com may alter, change or improve the Content at any time and without notice. OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com makes no representations or warranties as to the Content’s completeness or accuracy, and makes no commitment to update the Content. OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com makes no representations about the Content’s suitability for any purpose.
YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FOR ANY OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com shall not be liable for any virus or other damage to your computer equipment or other property due to your accessing, browsing, or using the Site or due to your downloading any audio, data, images, materials, pictures, text or video from the Site.
Use of Information You Provide OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com
While OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your private information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
Links to Other Sites and to the Site
The Site may provide hyperlinks or references to other sites. While OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com endeavors to provide links only to sites that are reputable and safe, we take no responsibility for the information, products, or services obtained on such other sites and will not be liable for any damages arising from your access to such sites. OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com provides any such links to other sites merely for your convenience and our inclusion of such links and frames in the Site does not imply an endorsement of the linked or framed sites, their content, or the persons or entities operating those sites. Therefore, you assume sole responsibility for using links or pointers to third parties.
OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com specifically denies you permission to hyperlink or provide references to the Site, unless you are allowed to do so under a separate written agreement with OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com. You are also denied permission to use any trademarked or copyrighted material to provide such hyperlinks or references, unless you are allowed to do so under a separate written agreement with OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com.
Your Communication With Us
OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com will not treat as confidential any communications you send to us by electronic mail or otherwise. OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com has no obligation to refrain from publishing, reproducing, or otherwise using your communications in any way and for any purpose.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement governing your access to, dealings with, and use of the Site. Of course, separate agreements may attach to any goods, products, or services you obtain, purchase, or use from the Site. In the case of a conflict between this Agreement and any agreement specific to any goods, products, or services that you obtain, purchase, or use from the Site, the terms of the specific agreement shall govern.
Any failure of OregonInsuranceAdvisor.com to assert any rights it may have under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time or against any other person or entity. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be stricken from this Agreement without affecting the validity or enforceability of any other provision.